Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Thank you for your support.


Here's the deal... i need to get 24 panels together to send off to the syndicate or they'll break my legs, torch the knuckles on my hands, fill my shoes with quicrete and drop me in the Schuykill. After that, they get mean. The problem is: i don't find negative consequences to be all that motivational. Chalk it up to a high threshold and a sad childhood. So...!

What i need from y'all is adherence to a deadline. Twenty-four panels in twenty-four days, with Sunday's off... i want to be sending this packet out on Valentine's day. If y'all don't see a new strip or two every day, i want you to raise such a ruckus that the ol' rabbit hole shakes! Don't do it for me! Do it for the Bunnies! Will someone please think of the Bunnies!?

No comments:

Post a Comment